MEMBERSHIP FOR STUDENTS
|Students can accelerate their professional growth by being part of RS Community at early stages of their careers.|
RS students enjoy access to an array of benefits and programs including:
- Networking opportunities with experts, practitioners and academics in the areas of your interest.
- Participation in local student branch, section and region activities.
- Access to funds including travel grants, scholarships, awards, and contests planned only for students.
- Student Chapters that let you connect with other engineering students to exchange ideas and build the skills you need to successfully transition from the classroom to your profession.
- RS Student Competition which recognizes students or teams of students who demonstrate the capacity to improve the lives of people, through the application of communication technology and the development of projects that meet the human needs of people.
- RS Summer School Program that provides the opportunity to attend lectures by international communications technology experts.
- To join, please send an email to [email protected]
RS YOUNG PROFESSIONALS
RS Young Professionals (RS-YPs) is an affinity group of members and volunteers within sections and regions who have less than 15 years from their first professional degree. It does not imply any special membership fee.
In addition to all RS membership benefits, the Young Professionals within RS have access to the exclusive Annual RS Best Young Professional Awards and regional awards that recognize the best work on papers, abstracts, and innovations.
To join the RS Young Professionals community, you need to be both an RS member.
To join, please send an email to [email protected]
RS offers many volunteering opportunities that encompass a wide range of skills and activities. You can gain additional experience and enhance your leadership skills while supporting the Society and the communications technology profession.
Use your experience and knowledge to volunteer in one or more of the following areas: conference organization, planning, and operations; publication editing; chapter activities; and technical committee service. To join, please send an email to [email protected]