RS Open Journal on Innovative Communication Technologies (RS-OJICT)
RS-OJICT is a Technically Focused, Open Access, and Rapid Peer Reviewed Journal
The Benefits of publishing at RS-OJICT and why you should submit to RS-OJICT?
- The opportunity to receive and earn royalties for offering paid technical support for individuals and businesses that are interested in reproducing your results, building on top of your research, or making products out of your work.
- You can receive commissions for licencing digital assets such as tutorials, slides, simulation codes, explanatory videos, and short courses related to your published research article with RS-OJICT Journal.
- Gain maximum visibility for your research as your article will be promoted by our marketing team experts to reach the largest audience including not only academic institutions, but also industrial, high tech firms. This means more spread of your work, more reads, more citations and more impact for your research. Particularly, since our team has very strong connections with most companies participating in the 3GPP standardization process, your research work will be directly shared and promoted to the most prominent companies in the field, which may become interested in funding your research and building strong collaboration with you.
- Receive the first decision on your manuscript within less than one month from the submission date. This ensures that your research results are not outdated by the time they get published. The publishing process is rapid (without any unnecessary delay), while maintaining the high quality review standard.
- The possibility to get generous APCs discounts and waivers for publishing fully open access articles in case you belong to low income countries, don’t have funding projects, or institutional support for your research.
RS Open Journal on Innovative Communication Technologies (Technically Focused Open Access, Rapid Peer Review, & Codes Dissemination)
Publishing original, high quality content related to communication systems/networks and wireless technologies including wireless transmission methods, wireless security, wireless sensing, wireless energy harvesting, wireless power transfer, wireless for health, Bio-resonance, radio-biology, etc.
The simulation codes used to generate the results presented in the manuscript should be submitted as a separate compressed file along with the manuscript.
RS-OJICT welcomes and accepts submissions reporting new theoretical findings (including novel methods, concepts, and studies) and practical contributions (including experiments and development of prototypes). Additionally, letters, review and survey articles are considered as well as tutorials and magazines.
============ Topics Include but not limited to ==========
- Communication and Information Systems Security
- Communication QoS, Reliability and Modeling
- Communication Software, Services and Multimedia Applications
- Communication Theory
- Green Communication Systems and Networks
- Mobile and Wireless Networks
- Next-Generation Networking and Internet
- Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks
- Cognitive Radio and AI-Enabled Networks
- Optical Networks and Systems
- Signal Processing for Communications
- Wireless Communications and Networks
- Wireless Sensing
- Wireless Security
- Selected Areas in Communications
- Access Networks/Systems and Power Line Communications
- Cloud & Fog Computing, Networking, and Storage
- Smart Grid Communications
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Smart Systems including smart home, city, health, transportation, industry, grid, building, agriculture, etc.
- Molecular, Biological, and Multi-Scale Communication
- Satellite and Space Communications
- Social Networks
- Tactile Internet and IoT
- Big Data and Machine Learning for Communications
- Cloud Computing, Edge Computing, and Internet of Things
- Communications and Information Security
- Communications Theory and Systems
- Green, Cognitive, and Intelligent Communications and Networks
- Network and Service Management
- Network Science and Economics
- Optical Communications and Optical Networks
- Resource Management and Multiple Access
- Signal Processing for Communications
- Underwater Communications and Networks
- Wired Communications and Networks
- 5G, & 6G Wireless Communications
In the following video, you will know how the current research culture is broken, and the reasons why open science data publication (i.e., publishing data sets, supporting material, and simulation codes along with articles) is the key solution for solving the issue related to making the results in scientific publications reproducible by other researchers.
In the below video, you will know why open access publication is far much better than the subscription-based, payment wall-locked publication model.
In the below video, you will know why open collaboration is the key to solving the most challenging and pressing problems in the world.